Monday, February 5, 2018

Enscape Blog Post: BEST PRACTICES – USING VIRTUAL REALITY FOR PROJECT PRESENTATIONS WITH ENSCAPE

Once again, I had the opportunity to pen another blog post for Enscape. This post is about all-things-Virtual-Reality (VR) using Enscape.



The image below is a screenshot of a video I created where I am superimposed in the...
VR scene to convey the experience. Go to the Ensacape blog post to check it out...


By the way, in this video I am sporting the sweater I bought in Oslo Norway shortly after speaking at BILT-Europe in Aarhus Denmark. It is nice and warm in my chilly northern Minnesota climate! The picture below is from my backyard recently...


Click here to view the post on Enscape's website: BEST PRACTICES – USING VIRTUAL REALITY FOR PROJECT PRESENTATIONS WITH ENSCAPE

I hope you like it!